How to apply a temporary tattoo:
1. Skin should be clean and dry
2. Remove the clear top sheet
3. Press the tattoo onto the skin, design facing downwards
4. Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo
5. Wait for 30 seconds, then peal it off
6. Gently rinse the image with water for better effect.
How to make sure your temporary tattoo lasts longer:
1. When your temporary tattoo gets wet, you should always pat dry, not rub. Also, try to avoid hot water as much as possible
2. Don't use soap, oil, sunscreen or perfume on your temporary tattoo.
The tattoo will come off naturally over a few days with normal washing. Tattoos can be removed quickly and easily with either baby oil or an alcohol cleanser.